Check other Cottages
GOLDEN EAGLE VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. Tenant is an adult (21 years or older) and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. An additional occupant (maximum of 2 people per cabin) will be a family member, friend, or responsible adult. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without refund. No keys will be issued to anyone not an adult.
2. When a reservation includes dates that are in more than one of the seasonal rate periods, the highest daily rate will be used to calculate the per-day reservation rate for every day of the reservation.
3. The Golden Eagle Vacation Rentals may charge your credit card if there is damage, wear and tear beyond normal use, additional cleaning, or a breach of this contract. Real and personal property must be in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met. Tenant is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside of what is considered normal wear and tear.
4a. PAYMENT SCHEDULE IF BOOKING MORE THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE: All renters must have a credit card on file in order to reserve a unit. A $50 reservation deposit will be charged to the credit card on file at the time of reservation and is credited to the balance of rental due. Rental balance, the County Hotel Tax and Cleaning is due 14 days prior to arrival.
4b. PAYMENT SCHEDULE IF BOOKING LESS THAN 14 DAYS TO ARRIVAL DATE: Rental cost, county hotel tax and Cleaning will be charged to credit card on file at time of reservation. Credit card account will be held for future charges.
5. RENTERS LIABILITY: renters agree to reimburse the Golden Eagle Vacation Rentals for damages or losses.
6. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition, i.e., dishes are done and put away or put in thedishwasher, floors ready to be swept, beds are stripped. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be charged to your credit card at a rate of $25 an hour.
7. WHAT WE SUPPLY: In addition to a fully furnished cottage, we provide guests with towels, wash cloths, dish soap, new sponges, paper towels, toilet tissue, tub/shower non-abrasive cleaning spray, bath gels, shampoo and conditioners, hair dryers, TV andWi-Fl.
8. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: a) Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. b) Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. c) Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. d) Any other acts which interferes with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property. e) Violation of the 10:00 Noise Ordinance. f) Parties or large gathering of any kind are not permitted.
9. TELEPHONES: No land lines provided. Cell phone reception is generally good.
10. CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: Check in is 3:00 P.M. Check out is 11:00 A.M. There is a $30 hour fee for each hour or portion, past the required check out time without prior approval. A $75 per item fee will be charged for each lost key and television remote control.
11. CANCELLATION: Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email and received more than 30 days prior to your check in date. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $50 cancellation fee. If notice of cancellation is received in less than 30 days, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged. There will be no refund if cancelled within 14 days or less of arrival.
12. HOLD HARMLESS: The Golden Eagle Vacation Rentals does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will the Golden Eagle Vacations Rentals accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
13a. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges the Golden Eagle Vacation Rentals and Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury of whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and the Golden Eagle Vacation Rentals free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
13b. NO CASH OR CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
14. NO SMOKING inside the cottages.
15. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES, (with the exception of Cottage #1, the Forest Haven Suite)